Tuesday, September 13, 2016

winter is coming

Busy busy busy! I finished a small website for a restaurant yesterday and it is in review. Today I began a big list of updates and additions for one of my Texas home builder clients.

I suppose I should stop in a few minutes and make something to eat. I have a head of cauliflower that needs attention and I'd like to give the Fathead Cheese Dough recipe another try. Maybe I'll brown some chorizo to use as pizza topping.

I guess if you are hungry it doesn't matter that nothing else is on the sign.

I did 5.3 miles in 30minutes his morning. Improving.
It's slowly becoming cooler. Summer is ending and autumn is taking its place. I like cooler weather but winter can hold off for awhile!

***

I made the Fathead Cheese Dough into a pizza with a little Helluva Good French Onion Dip rather than tomato sauce, browned chorizo and mozzarella cheese.

The crust turned out amazing (able to be picked up and eaten like normal pizza) and only 3 carbs per slice. Winner!





[carbs]
------
[ 4g ] Quest bar
[ 9g ] three slices of LC pizza
[ 0g ] item

=====Total 13 carbs=====

2 comments:

  1. I've been saving that recipe for ages. I should make it soon. We eat pizza every Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so good that Cro even tried a piece and said it was the most like "real" that I've tried so far. I think this one ends my search for a good LC pizza crust.

      Delete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...