Wednesday, September 28, 2016

witches and clowns

Matt and I are going to see the Blair Witch 2 movie later today. I am working on another email design and should have a comp to show the client in a few hours.

Have any of you heard about the creepy clown sightings that have been happening across the country for the last month or so? Cro thinks it may be an upcoming movie publicity stunt. Stephen King's "It" is being remade.

Double campers. Cool.
I've started reading a book called "One Second After" by William R. Forstchen. Reading such a grim armageddon story makes a person want to count their cans of beans. :P What's the most frightening is that an EMP attack (as depicted in the story) is very plausible. There was no internet for me until after high-school but I think it would be VERY difficult to live without it now. Not to mention every other thing that is electronically-driven. Food and water, heating and air, communication and transportation are just a few things that would be negatively effected. Now I'm thirsty, lol.


[carbs]
------
[ 10g ] salsa chili
[ 2g ] Heluva Good Dip
[ 2.5g ] part of a Quest bar
[ 10g ] chicken nuggets from Chic-fil-a
[ 1g ] 1 strawberry

=====Total 25.5 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...