Thursday, October 13, 2016

6.2 miles

I upped my morning biking to 35 minutes and got 6.2 miles out of the morning session. Loki is so jealous of my biking time! He will climb into the chair next to me and give me protest comments. ME-YOWW!?! Don't you love me?

Cro is home today but is downstairs getting something done. I'm up here getting client somethings done.

American Horror Story is supposed to have a big change in the story next week. Last night's episode did seem to wrap up the current story. I hope something fantastic is to come. One more weekend before The Walking Dead begins again!


228.5 miles total so far.


[carbs]
------
[ 8g ] FatHead calzone
[ 4g ] Quest bar
[ 4g ] pork rinds and cream cheese
[ 4g ] Quest bar

=====Total ___ carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...