Friday, October 14, 2016

fasting today

I plan to do a bit of fasting today, though I did have a protein shake just now to quiet the voice in my head saying (eating nothing will do the opposite of what you intend).

I biked another 6.2 miles this morning for a total thus far of 234.7. That's a lot of miles! 800-something to go to complete this first mission. Where will my next biking tour be? I want it to be someplace both interesting, accessible by the Google maps car, and different from what I'm used to seeing. Maybe another country. Maybe I'll tour the island that Konrad is on, though I've seen enough pics that it won't really seem different.

Near a place called Hilltop. A TWD reference?

And I finished an afternoon biking session of 5.3 miles. That's 11.5 miles today and 240 miles total. Huff and puff.



[carbs]
------
[ 7g ] protein shake
[ 0g ] item
[ 0g ] item
[ 0g ] item

=====Total 7 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...