Friday, October 21, 2016

full fasting day

It's the glorious Friday before the weekend and the new season of The Walking Dead begins! Funny to be so excited to find out which one of my beloved characters gets their head smashed. I hope it's not… anyone! But it will be.

I decided to do a full day of fasting today since yesterday was only an intermittent fast. I watched another episode of VEEP while I exercised but I really need to find something non-politics to bike to. Ah well, it's difficult to stop and not see it through. Politics though. Ugh.

I did 5.2 miles of biking this morning. 281 miles total so far.



[carbs]
------
[ 0g ] item
[ 0g ] item
[ 0g ] item
[ 0g ] item

=====Total ___ carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...