Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Gojira!

Our Sling TV service has been out the last couple of times we wanted to watch it and I always hold my breath when I choose a show from it anymore, waiting for the dreaded "Temporarily Unavailable" message. We run it through our Apple TV, which is brand new. At first I thought it might be going through the Amazon Fire Stick and that it might be at fault. No, Cro says it's going through our new Apple TV and he thinks the issue is with the Sling service.

The Walking Dead starts again in two weeks so I'd feel better if I knew our service was going to be good for the season premiere. It was a HUGE cliffhanger after-all and there is no way we will be able to avoid spoilers.

*sigh* All these worries about a modern inconvenience. :P

I biked 5.3 miles this morning.


Matt and I are going to see Shin Godzilla tonight.



[carbs]
------
[ 0g ] pork rinds
[ 6g ] cream cheese
[ 4.5g ] cauliflower fried "rice"
[ 9g ] Halo Top ice cream
[ 4g ] Quest bar
[ 0g ] item

=====Total ___ carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...