Thursday, October 20, 2016

hungry hungry chicken

It didn't take much to convince me (I blame the rioting Ghrelin in my belly) but I'm switching to an intermittent fast for today and tomorrow). After Cro learned my plan to do a four day fast he expressed worry and said he didn't think it was a good idea but that I can do what I want to do. I noted that Jimmy Moore's new book with Dr. Jason Fung talks all about fasting. I recently watched a video of Dr. Fung talking about fasting and it sounded like good idea. Cro's worry combined with my being so darned hungry won out and I ate a grilled chicken breast. :P It was the best chicken breast I've ever eaten! lol, so hungry.

6.1 miles on the recumbent bike this morning. It's pretty cool that I'm in a routine of biking first thing in the morning 5 days per week.

A very tall and long overpass. Cro says they are much taller in the mountainous areas.
And I did another 5 miles of recumbent bike this afternoon. I called mom because they had a big storm last night and I wanted to check that everything was okay. She said she was ready to crawl down with the water pump if needed but though the clouds were low and scary they weren't turning so she didn't need to seek shelter. It surprised me that she thought of sheltering with the water pump. I had never thought of that as being a place to shelter during a tornado. Then she told me about a tornado that had come through and took several shed buildings with it along with the dock on the pond. They are just clean gone. That was several years ago.

Anyway, the storm last night dropped large hail (mom said golfball sized. The neighbor who is on facebook posted a photo of what came down at her place, which is within two miles of mom. Baseball sized hail. Yikes. Mom said her horses wouldn't go into the barn and just ran around in the hail.

5 more miles for a total of 275.8.





[carbs]
------
[ 0g ] grilled chicken
[ 0g ] item
[ 0g ] item
[ 0g ] item

=====Total ___ carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...