Friday, October 28, 2016

I biked off the edge of the recorded world

Hmm, I was greeted with the message "Unfortunately your current position does not have a Google Street View available" when I logged my miles this morning. I guess the end of the earth is in southern North Carolina.

I biked 7.1 miles this morning.
I biked most of the 7 miles with my eyes closed (easy to do on a stationary bike). Maybe that's why I biked off the edge of the world, lol.

It's Friday and both of the guys are asleep (Cro and Loki). Two of the girls (the sugar gliders) are also asleep. It's a quiet morning.


[carbs]
------
[ 1g ] 1/4 cup spaghetti squash
[ 8g ] chili with chorizo and black beans
[ 1.8g ] 2oz mozzarella cheese
[ 0g ] item
[ 0g ] item
[ 0g ] item

=====Total ___ carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...