Wednesday, October 26, 2016

I want to ride my bicycle

I biked 7 miles this morning. I'm still on the outskirts of Charlotte, NC.
My Virtual biking journey is going strong and I felt the muscles in the back of my legs get a bit sore last night (that's a good thing). I've changed to a more hilly setting on the recumbent bike and it is pushing me better than the other more moderately graded track. I was able to get 7.1 miles in the 35 minute time I set for myself. Hills seem to make me able to do more distance in the same amount of time. I was doing 5 miles per session before I switched to hills. It doesn't make sense but I like it.

I finished the film festival website this morning. It's pro-bono and I've been doing this project with Matt for several years. 2011, '12, '13, '14, '15, and this year.

Cro has a couple more vacation days tomorrow and Friday. His late day is Monday (boo) and Monday is my birthday too (boo to getting older).

I made ground beef, chorizo and black bean chili. For lunch I topped some spaghetti squash with a serving of chili and a sprinkling of mozzarella cheese.

6.5 miles this afternoon


[carbs]
------
[ 1g ] 1/4 cup spaghetti squash
[ 8g ] chili with chorizo and black beans
[ 1.8g ] 2oz mozzarella cheese
[ 4g ] Quest bar

=====Total 14.8 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...