Thursday, October 27, 2016

laziness leads to huffing and puffing

Biking was a little difficult this morning but I persevered and finished 7.2 miles in 35 minutes of effort. I suppose it serves me right for bragging about how easy it was becoming. Cro is home today so we slept in and the extra hour of laziness must have seeped over into biking time and made it difficult. Too bad, I did it anyway!

337.9 miles so far and I'm nearing the edge of North Carolina.
Loki must think it's the weekend. He's being extra pesky and doesn't want me to work at the computer. He's sitting atop his kitty castle right now and purveying the room with his sense of stolen entitlement. Loki–"It is the weekend and I have a right to the mommy's attention! *disgruntled huff*"

I biked another 4 miles this afternoon. My legs wouldn't go any further. :(
I was only able to do 11.2 miles on the recumbent bike today. Who knows, maybe I'll eek in another few miles later but for now I think I'm done.

[carbs]
------
[ 1g ] 1/4 cup spaghetti squash
[ 8g ] chili with chorizo and black beans
[ 1.8g ] 2oz mozzarella cheese
[ 1g ] 1/4 cup spaghetti squash
[ 8g ] chili with chorizo and black beans
[ 4g ] Dove dark chocolate

=====Total 23.8 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...