Monday, October 24, 2016

ˇ

Somehow I messed up my right knee. It was fine Saturday morning. I biked six miles first thing and was proud of myself for doing so. A few minutes after biking my knee didn't want to bend as I walked. Hmm… I made it bend so I could walk. It wasn't horrible but it felt weaker and I had to walk even more carefully in case it might decide to ditch me mid-stride. Grumble. Sunday morning it was still wonky so I thought doing a few miles on the recumbent bike might either stretch it or at least let me know what it was that hurt me. I purposely did only 20 minutes rather than my normal 35. I couldn't see what caused the problem so completed 3.5 miles.

I reached a total of 290.6 miles on Sunday morning.

This morning it is still a little tender but I did 5.5 miles anyway. Maybe it is a pain that will go away if I continue to bike, like that sore place at the outside of my foot went away. *shrug* It not hugely painful so I'm not allowing it to stop me from biking.

This morning's biking was 5.5 miles. What a strange temporary signpost.


I watched The Walking Dead season premiere last night so don't read beyond this point if you want to avoid spoilers!

I'm working on the film festival website today.

7 more miles to finish out the day. Look, it's the Moto-PoPo :)



==============TWD SPOILERS AHEAD==================


ˇ
ˇ
ˇ
ˇ
ˇ
ˇ
ˇ
ˇ
ˇ
ˇ
ˇ
ˇ
ˇ
ˇ


=====================SPOILER ZONE==================
Okay, you've been warned. That episode was BRUTAL! Of course I knew it would be. Both Cro and I had different guesses on which major character would be beaten to death. It turns out we were both right. First Cro was right … and then I was right. Ugh!! Two major characters were beaten to death. … TWO! *cry*

I'm sure every Daryl-lover who was watching panicked when it became apparent that Negan was going to punish him for breaking the line (and punching him in the face). I was so NOT expecting the punishment to be the killing of someone else while Daryl watched.

Before the show aired my guess was that it would be Glenn since I know Maggy leaves the group to join—and become very important to—the Hilltop group. I saw Glenn as being a reason why she wouldn't do that and so it was logical for the show to remove him.

Cro felt that both Abraham and Eugene were probably going to be the ones killed since he couldn't see much more storyline for them. He actually thought strongly that it was going to be Eugene but maybe Abraham too.

Neither one of us imagined it would be a combination of Abraham and Glenn. Good job, TWD. I love it when a story goes somewhere I didn't think of.
===================SPOLERS OVER====================


[carbs]
------
[ 18g ] Planters Chili Lime Peanuts
[ 10g ] veggy beef soup

=====Total 28 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...