Tuesday, October 4, 2016

sugarfree fluff and dehydrator jerky

The beef jerky turned out nice and didn't take as long as I thought it would. I put it on the dehydrator at 11ish yesterday and it was well finished by evening (I think 9pm or so).

I also made some of the Shelly's Fluff Stuff recipe that is posted on The World According to Eggface. I didn't add the tbsp of sugarfree syrup since the sugarfree jello is already sweetened with a mix (hopefully not a dangerous level, it says less than 2%) of aspartame and such. I'm going very easy on it just in case since I already know that aspartame is not something I can handle well.

I biked another 3 miles last night and 5 miles this morning. Another 5 today is the goal.


I reached mile 180.9. Was Carol Burnett grown on Funny Girl Farm?

I think that's a speed trap on the pole as I near Hillsborough.




[carbs]
------
[ 0g ] 3 strips of home made beef jerky
[ 3g ] part of a Quest bar
[ 3g ] Shelly's Fluff Stuff (lime)
[ 15g ] fathead (LC) calzone
[ 0g ] item

=====Total ___ carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...