Friday, November 4, 2016

Adobe Max!

Loki was instant that I get up when it was still dark so I thought what the hey, I'll do my biking! I did 7.2 miles in 35 minutes and the alarm alerting me that I was finished happened before I was even expecting it. Cool. I covered the display so the room would be dark other than natural light coming through the windows. It was actually a very pleasant way to start the morning. Plus I went back to bed for a couple of hours after. :P Oh, and Loki was asleep cuddled next to Cro when I came back in the room.

South Carolina landscapes lots of the medians.

Adobe Max has been going on for two days and it still going on today. It's live here if you are interested in graphic design, motion graphic, photography, meeting some awesome and talented people in the biz and learning techniques from them. All in all, it's a super great experience and free to watch the live feeds and interact through chat even if you can't make it to the event in Cali (I'm watching from my own computer here in Indiana). Quentin Tarantino during one of the sessions yesterday. adobelive.com

[carbs]
------
[ 20g ] chorizo chili
[ 0g ] item
[ 0g ] item
[ 0g ] item

=====Total ___ carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...