Monday, December 19, 2016

1º today. BRRR!

I made tikka masala chili. I didn't know if it would turn out good or nasty but I Googled it and other people have been using tikka masala to make chili so I thought it might be okay. I used premade tikka masala sauce from Maya Kaimal, ground beef, chorizo, a small jar of salsa, black beans, diced garlic, a dash of chili powder and sea salt. At first I thought it was going to be too sweet from the tikka masala spices but no, it made a rich flavor base with just a little heat from the chili powder. Not too bad at all. :) Sort of good really.

The weather dude says it's cold all over the place in Indiana.

It's only 1º Fahrenheit this morning. Matt and I were going to see a movie late today but over the weekend we decided to change our plans to Wednesday. It is better for me due to a project I'm working on today and he said it's better for him too. Plus it's better for both of us to stay off of ice as much as possible! No piso mojado incidents!

I biked 7.2 miles this morning and am still in virtual Georgia. I'm seeing hills for the first time. Cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...