Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Troll-house Cookie

Yesterday Cro's co-workers assigned him to make rice crispy treats for the Christmas gingerbread house competition/team-building exercise they were having today. Since he took vacation days last week when it was discussed they assigned him the easiest thing to make and bring. Anyway, here is the result of the gingerbread house his team worked on. Cro said he made the blue-eyed sheep. :)

He feels better today but I have a massive headache and a sore throat. I think I'm going to feed the gliders and then go to bed. It's been a long day.




And here is the gingerbread house they voted the winner. I texted "Troll-house Cookie?" before I read the sign that says it is Shrek's House.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...