Friday, January 13, 2017

into the wild


637.7 recumbent bike miles total so far since August. It's still sort of fun to see where I would be if I were really biking in the wild, to use a web designer term for once a site is launched into the world wide wilderness. ;) I haven't left Georgia yet but am so close.

I'm not stressing as much now that I've started the new project. I have a new theory on stress and what causes it. I think it's the unknown. Once I begin to know the particulars of a project, even if there is a lot of work ahead of me, it seems the stress calms down. I don't fully know the how-to's of what this project is going to require to be what the client wants it to be, but I'm getting into possible solutions and how to tackle the unknowns and turn them into a plan.

Okay, back to work I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...