Wednesday, January 11, 2017

busy me

This is a quick note to say I'm still here. Just busy. I've accepted a project that will be taking lots of my time for the rest of the winter.

Speaking of winter, where is it? It's supposed to be 56ยบ tomorrow. That is tornado weather as Cro says. We did have some fierce wind last night and lots of limbs are down from the dead tree in our front yard.

Mom wants me to edit a couple of photos I took of her over Christmas to place them side-by-side so she can hang them on her fridge as inspiration to lose weight. Silly mom. I seem to have deleted the second pic of her from the back. She is beautiful but thinks she needs to lose 20 pounds. *sigh*


2 comments:

  1. Great news to be so busy!!! Your mom looks great! 20 lbs???? From where!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? But when I mentioned that she is perfect she said she's gained 20 pounds over the last few months and she felt better before the gain.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...