Thursday, January 26, 2017

Oh I would bike 10,000 miles and …

I wonder how many years it would take me to bike 10,000 miles at my current rate. I'm betting it would be a good long time but I'm really not a math geek so probably won't bother to add it up. Let's see, I started in August and have covered 678.2 virtual miles so far. Na, too much math. :P

Loki let me sleep last night! I still got up at 5:30 to put in 7.4 miles. :) I'm feeling pretty good for the first time this week and I know it's a mental thing because my big project is finally starting to take shape and is out of the early terrifying stage of "unknown". I can do it. :D

Doesn't Dolly Parton live in this state somewhere?
I just bought Cro's Valentine's Day gift and am so excited. :) Message me if you want to know what it is (you know, if you are looking for ideas beyond the normal flowers/candy thing). I think it would be a great gift for anyone. hehe

2 comments:

  1. Just about 3.7 years!! I had to do the math. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I had a feeling you would step up and do the math. You are the math girl after-all. :D

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...