Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day

Call from one of my clients and possibly another project on the way. This one is going to be another big one. :D

I talked to mom over the phone this morning. She is busy painting a two-handled hand saw with country scenes for a friend. She apologized for not having another letter ready to send but said she got mine and loves getting them. When I said I didn't want it to be a chore for her she said "Oh no no, it's not a chore at all" and she loves the letters. I told her all about the baby eagle cam this time. She told me of some whooping cranes that visit her pond and how beautiful they are. They are endangered and it amazes her that they are so few in number and yet a flock of them make rounds to visit her pond. She said a black crane has joined them a couple of times. Cro thinks the black one might be a heron.

I made myself do my biking at 1am because I couldn't sleep. It's so cool how easy it is to get to sleep after 35 minutes on the exercise bike. The map says I am passing an Air Force base. You would never know if from the road.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...