Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Is it really that bad?

I took a look at my bank account from previous years and was surprised to see I was down to only a couple of months of mortgage/bills money at one point. I don't think I was freaking out then as much as I am now. Maybe it was the bliss of not being aware. Maybe it was that I still had my little retirement IRA that I could cash in if I had to.

Whatever the reason, I'm much more stressed about it now than normal. I hate being this ultra-stressed. I really want this freelance life to work out though I've been applying to a few 9-5 jobs. Cro says it will much harder to find a spot now that I've been freelancing for several years. What's up with that? You'd think I'd be even more valuable.

Memorial Day is approaching and Cro will have a three-day weekend. That will be nice. We've already made plans to grill burgers. We gave up our weekly date day to save money. BUT, we have a coupon for Abuelo's and will be having our date lunch Saturday. Yay.

And I get to call the big client Friday to remind them that their invoice is well past-due.

Money money money. It sucks.

Matt and I will probably be going to see the new Wonder Woman movie in a couple of weeks. Yay for small happinesses with friends. :)

3 comments:

  1. I purchased Wonder Woman stamps. I love them. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too, sweet girly. Wonder Woman stamps!!! Matt would LOVE those. I'll have to look for them next time at the post office and buy a book.

    Hope you are fantastic! Email me sometime and let me know what's been happening.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...