Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Looking for a new job in my mid-40's.

This sucks considering I'm no spring chicken anymore and I have mobility issues (using a cane now), but ima have to get a job on top of the freelance work. Freelance can continue but I need a bit more moola to keep up with mortgage and bills. So, I'm thinking customer service would be a sit-down thing and maybe faster to get into than job as a designer who can't really present well due to not being able to walk.

Yeah, the big project I did and presented and taught was like a dream, but a former co-worker brought it my way and was fabulously fun to work with, so no stress at all in presenting or letting them see I have a trouble walking.

Anyway, I'm sort of light of spirit about the situation now. I've been worrying myself sick knowing I only have 4 or 5 months of savings left and I don't want to see that go down to dangerous levels.

So brrrring! brrrring! Hello. How can I help you? :D

Please don't let my bubble be busted by it being more difficult to get into than I'm thinking/hoping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...